CMM Calibration Technician
Productivity Quality Inc. (PQI) is looking for a CMM Calibration Technician. Experience not required, we will train the right person!
We need a self-motivated individual who is looking for a technically challenging career. This person would be responsible for the repair and calibration of metrology equipment at our highly valued client companies. This is a full time position with room to grow.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform repair and calibration of automated precision inspection equipment and related metrology equipment at the customer’s site.
- Trouble shoot and correct any issues in the hardware and software function of the system.
- Write inspection routines and test installations to ensure systems are in proper working order.
- Communicate changes in instructions or wiring schematics to coworkers. · Recommend any updates to procedures for accuracy and relevance.
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are being met in a timely cost-effective manner.
- On-going training will be available for the right person stepping into this exciting position.
- Good character, flexible, positive, adaptable, problem solver, and open to learning new things.
- Written and verbal communication skills, including interaction with clients and coworkers.
- Analytical skills for identifying and solving problems on-site at our client companies. · Interpersonal communications skills and possess the ability to work independently. · Computer and software tools efficiency (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.).
- Understanding of technical documentation (i.e. ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation).
- Good Mechanical Aptitude.
- Math skills required, in both English and Metric systems. · Attention to detail, methodical and well organized.
- US travel required with limited overnight travel.
Productivity Quality, Inc. is the Upper Midwest distributor for many of the best-known names in Metrology – Brown & Sharpe, Optical Gaging Products, Renishaw, Heidenhain, Mahr Federal, and Mitutoyo. The products sold range from CMMs and Video Measurement Systems to hand measurement tools and hard gaging. In addition, Productivity Quality, Inc. offers calibration, inspection, training and consulting services for measurement systems, gaging and machine tools. Our subsidiary, Advanced Inspection Services, LLC – Minnesota & Wisconsin (AIS), is the leading contract dimensional inspection service in the area with customers nationwide.
PQI and AIS are both ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited. Productivity Quality, Inc. provides opportunities at all levels. We offer a competitive salary with a full benefits package including 401k and profit-sharing program. PQI has an extremely high employee retention rate. It is a great place to work, to build a future in your new career and employs an incredible team of people to work with.
Please reply – TODAY – by sending your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to the Productivity Quality Inc. Human Resources Department at HR@PQI.net
Please… No Recruiters, Telephone Inquiries or Employment Agencies… Thank You!